Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Valentine's Tags

I thought I'd share the tags I quickly put together for my kids' Valentine's for school..

Jaxon, my son, picked bubbles and blow pops for his. So I made this tag for the bags.
If I don't have time to print at the shop, then I always try and put my stuff on a white background to limit the amount of ink I'm using from my printer. Plus I fit 12 on a page, so I only have to print 2 pages for his Valentine's. Then, to add color after they are cut out, I glue them to a colorful cardstock and cut them out again with the color cardstock showing. This makes it sturdier for being a tag and much cuter! :)

 
 
Abby, my daughter, picked little notebooks and pens for her Valentine's. And I wasn't feeling like being super creative and trying to figure out a play on the words pen, notebook, write, wrote, etc.. SOO here is just a generic tag that I stuck on hers. Which you could use for any treat bag. Again, gave it a cardstock backing and bam! cute cute cute..
 


 

1 comment:

  1. Cute! I love them! You can just make Valentines for my kids.

    ReplyDelete