Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Frozen Inspiration

I've been working on some FROZEN INSPIRED invites!
I'm just as obsessed as everyone else about this movie. I can't stop listening to the soundtrack and I'm already making plans for Abby's (my daughter) 6th birthday part (in September!)
SO.. to get my jucies flowing, I decided to make a few invites and accessories..
 
 



 I also thought I'd throw in a FREEBIE while I'm at it :)
"Only TRUE LOVE can thaw a frozen heart!"



 
 
 
 
I've been getting some inspiration from a pretty amazing blog post by

I'm so excited to use some of these ideas when I do Abby's party!!
Keep watching for more FROZEN designs!
 
ooo.. check these ideas out too.. I'm dying over the snow playdough! Abby's party will be in Sept. and I want to make it as wintery as possible!! CUTE CUTE CUTE!!
 
 Just added this CUTE BOY INVITE to the shop!! Watch for accessories too!!





 
ONE MORE FREEBIE...

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment