Saturday, February 1, 2014

Fav Birthday Parties

Here are some of my favorite birthday invites I've done..

A Dog Party for my daughter's 4th birthday. It was a blast! We rented a bounce house that had a dog on it. She is 1000% an animal lover, it was the perfect party for her. We also had a pet adoption for the kids. And they also got to become dogs themselves.





 
I love to go all out and do the invites, tags for the party favors, signs, customized pictures for parties. If you are interested in more than just the invite, just let me know!!
 
AMERICAN GIRL DOLL
 
I did this cute American Doll invite and cupcake toppers for a good friend..


 PRINCESS PARTY
I got the cutest clipart of princesses and that's why we decided to do a princess party for my daughter's 5th birthday. It was such a fun, cute party. She got treated on her birthday to a trip to the Disney Store to pick out a princess costume. She of course picked Cinderella~ but had to throw in Merida's bow and arrow :) I splurged on the cutest princess cake for her! And then we just had a candy bar.. it was so much fun!





 
 I'm having anxiety right now because I cannot find the file from my son's 5th birthday party. We did Jake and the Neverland Pirates and it was ADORABLE! I only have pictures from the party and a started invite, but no finished product saved.. what the heck happened??? Grr.. Here is a few cute pics from his party and you'll have to imagine the cute invite...
 
We rented a small water park, after hours, and had it all to ourselves. It was so so so much fun! We played in the water, did water slides, a treasure hunt and cake! We have amazing family and friends come and support us at every party! This is a picture of everyone who is always there.. missing a few, but we sure always feel loved!!
 





For my son's 6th birthday we did a DIRT BIKE PARTY.. I cannot believe how much my little boy grew up in one year. This party was his best yet! My grandpa built ramps and jumps and we had all the kids bring their bikes! It was a blast!! We also had a snow cone shack. It was seriously awesome!







I have a TON more birthday invites I've done. It just takes time to make them safe for the web and post them. If you have a certain party in mind, just ask to see if I've done something like it before! I'd love to show you more of my work :)

No comments:

Post a Comment